Monday, December 14, 2015

The night before the unit test

I feel really good about this test. I have studied a lot by studying in a group, by going over notes, by doing online worksheets, watching videos, and doing the stoichiometry section in my final review guide. After going over my quiz it seems like I only made little mistakes but actually had a decent understanding over all of these concepts. Also I think that after doing the lab in class I feel more confident in my ability to do percent yield.
Here are some videos that may help you study
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3  

1 comment:

  1. I too had used different websites along with practice problems from different sites. The links were very helpful so thank you. I believe that we had gotten a good grade on this due to the amount of studying we had put in.

    ReplyDelete