Friday, December 4, 2015

Studying all night

Today we had our unit test for chemical reactions. I was very worried that I wouldn't do good because the last test I took I didn't understand much of it. For this test I went above and beyond to study: I studied with friends, I did all the study guides, I read the chapters in the textbook, I watched a bunch of videos, and I found some more websites that helped me. I believe this studying paid off because I was able to understand most of the test. I also believe that because the test had less math it was easier to finish on time.
Some links that helped me learn the material:
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3  

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you that the test was easier to finish this time. I feel like I was more prepared and ready for the types of questions that would be on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you that the test was easier to finish this time. I feel like I was more prepared and ready for the types of questions that would be on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had also " To infinity and beyond " (Buzz Light-year) with studying. I was able to get a better grip over the test, and actually understand what I was reading. The last test was a wake up call for us I guess you could say.

    ReplyDelete