Monday, December 14, 2015

Getting our Quiz Back

After learning my grade I felt like I was hopeless for this unit. I thought that I had a good understanding of the concept but once receiving my grade back it showed that I had not had as good of an understanding that I had thought. But once actually getting our quiz back I had noticed that it wasn't that I had done the math section wrong but had instead either wrote out the equations wrong or balanced them wrong. If it wasn't for this I probably could have gotten a decent grade. Before our unit test I need to make sure I am confident on my skills of writing an equation and balancing it.
If you are having troubles with this here is a video that may help.

2 comments:

  1. I too feel like the part I did the worst in on the quiz was balancing and determining the products of the chemical equations. Hopefully we'll both do better on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made the stupidest mistakes on the quiz. I to felt a little down, but I felt better once i figured out it was due to unbalanced equations! I just practiced a bit. Hopefully it helped today...

    ReplyDelete