Friday, December 4, 2015

Reactivity Series Lab

For this unit we did a chemical reaction lab that focused on reactivity series. During this lab we combined different compounds to see if a reaction would happen then based on those reactions we were able to create are own reactivity series. I believe that this lab really helped me understand this concept. Then when we did the post lab problems I was very confused at first but then when I started getting a hang of it I was really able to understand reactivity series.
Here are two links that explains reactivity series
link 1
link 2

Here are some pictures from the lab:



1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. I would even go as far as to say the labs we did this unit were probably my favorite. With so many reactions happening in this unit, I really feel like we are doing chemistry now.

    ReplyDelete