Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mole

Today we learned about mole and how to use it. Mole is shown as 6.02 X 10 ^23. When solving problems using mole you want to write down all the given information, label all quantities, then start with what is given and decide on a path to get the answer. When learning this concept we used this diagram to help.


http://media.showme.com/files/28315/pictures/thumbs/492108/first_thumb1352935272.jpg


Today when coming into class I thought I would not be able to understand this concept but once we actually did some practice problems it started to make more sense.

3 comments:

  1. When she said it would be hard I thought that I wouldn't get it, but now that we did a lot of practice problems I seem to understand it pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your information is organized very well, and you clearly have a good understanding on the concept of moles. I also used this picture in my blog and found it to be a helpful representation of the conversions, and it appears as though you felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you used a photograph from the internet so that it switches it up a little bit. I think that I get so used to looking at one thing in my notes that when I see something set up a little differently it freaks me out. I need to start learning the material, not just memorizing the resources.

    ReplyDelete