Monday, November 9, 2015

After pre lab quiz and night before quiz

Again only one group ended up passing the pre-lab quiz. I studied for it but I got really nervous when taking it because it was timed and I ended up getting the problem wrong. Tomorrow is the quiz and I am pretty nervous for it. I feel like I understand it in class but then when I get to the test it totally leaves my mind. So far I have reviewed my notes and gone over the chart we have to memorize a couple of times. I will also review polyatomics and try to watch some videos that might help me.
Here are videos that might help:
Video 1
Video 2

5 comments:

  1. I understand your pain! I feel like I forget everything when I get to test day. Thanks for making me feel like im not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate! I get really nervous on the tests and completely blank out, and when the pre labs are timed my brain just stops functioning, and the past few pre labs have been pretty challenging, so I've been struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that I feel comfortable with the information in practice, but completely go blank on tests and quizes when it really matters. Even during the pre-lab quizes I start to freak out a bit even though I know it will not affect my grade in any way. I just really want to get into lab and have the opportinuty to experience things hands-on and not let my partner down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the links. I found them really useful. Bozeman always seems to explain things in such a way that just makes sense.

    ReplyDelete