Sunday, November 22, 2015

Night before the quiz

I feel like I really understand this chapter and have been studying a lot so I feel like I  will do really well on this quiz. For this quiz I went back over my notes, went over the lab we did, watched videos, learned the solubility rules, and did practice problems. I think the thing that is worrying me tomorrow is that the quiz is only 20 minutes and I usually don't do a well on timed tests.
 Here are some of the videos I used to help me study:
Link 1 
Link 2

2 comments:

  1. Kayla, what do you find most beneficial for studying? Videos? Referencing notes? Practice problems? I personally like videos and the practice problems our teacher posts online, but I feel like there's other ways for me to study that would be a refreshing change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also used outside resources to study for this quiz because I find them very helpful in explaining difficult concepts and giving extra practice. Your videos and links are always very useful while I'm studying and reviewing.

    ReplyDelete