Monday, November 16, 2015

R.I.P. to my chem grade

Today we took the unit test for chem and I didn't even finish the test. I had a bunch of answers I just had to fill in because time ran out. The problem is that I studied so hard for this test and probably still failed. I studied with friends, did the practice problems online, watched videos, looked over the recent quiz, and studied the polyatomics. Even after doing this I got to the quiz and didn't know how to do a bunch of the problems.
Here were some of the links that I used:
link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4

5 comments:

  1. I completely agree, the test was extremely difficult. I also completed all the practice tests and worksheets, however, I feel they did not properly prepare me for the test problems which were slightly more complex. Also, I ran out of time too and I had to guess on a majority of the questions. With more time, I believe I could've done well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree kayla. I think i need to start coming in before or afterschool to ask some questions because i studied with peers, did practice problems, the only thing i did not do was look over the quiz, but i will make sure to do that in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same problem where I had ran out of time, and had to begin to make educated guesses towards the end. Thank you for the links provided below!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the test was extremely hard! Towards the end I finished, but I still feel that if I had more time, then I would've done really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. When looking over what we had learned, I thought I really had it. Come time for the test, I froze. Plus, doing the math took longer than I had anticipated. Next time, I will definitely try and see if there are more ways to be prepared for the test.

    ReplyDelete