Thursday, October 1, 2015

The Test was Alright....

Today we took the unit test over Atomic Structure and Radioactivity. This test mostly focused on Daltons atomic theory, the types of radiation, how to calculate half life's and average mass equations, acids and polyatomics, fusion and fission, and we also had to be able to read graphs. I am not sure how I did on this test. I think I did okay but I could have messed up on some problems from overthinking them. I know though, that I need to go over half life questions because those were the most difficult questions for me. Although I am not sure how I did, I did a lot of studying I read the text book pages, watched videos, and focused in class.
Here is a link to a video to help with half life.

4 comments:

  1. I appreciate your thoughts on the test and it comforts me to know someone else was as nervous as I was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kayla, for sharing because I feel the same way! By far the hardest part on that test was the half life equations, while I felt the other questions were easier. I don't know about you, but the easiest part of the test for me was questions about alpha and beta decay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way about the half life questions! They were definitely the hardest part on the test.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt the same way about the half life questions! They were definitely the hardest part on the test.

    ReplyDelete