Friday, April 15, 2016

Putt-putt boats

This is one project I very much enjoyed! Durin this project we made putt putt boats using the fuel and boats we made in class! We ended up racing our boats and my partner and mines boat ended up going the fastest! We made our boat out of a half and half container and the motor we were given in class. Here is what the motor looked like:

http://freepdfplans.de.vu/pdfboatplans/wp-content/upload/2014/01/boat/how-to-make-a-putt-putt-boat-engine.jpg

Here are some examples on how to make a putt putt boat
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

2 comments:

  1. I totally should of looked at these videos considering your boat won! congrats!! I really liked your picture and links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your boat's victory! The picture you found of the motor is spot on, and I agree with Emma that I should've watched some videos first to get some quality ideas for our boat!

    ReplyDelete