Friday, February 26, 2016

Spectrometer Lab

During this lab we used a spectrometer to test how different wavelengths of light were transmitted and absorbed for different chemicals. I was really confused what we were trying to figure out during this lab but once going over the lab I have a general understanding on how it connects to what we are learning. Also during this lab my lab partner and I had some trouble finishing it in time because you had to collect a lot of data but luckily we were able to finish and get good data.


2 comments:

  1. I agree, at first I didn't understand what it had to do with anything we were learning but after doing the lesson I figured it out. My group barely finished too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea what this thing was going to do for us, but it all began to come full circle after awhile.

    ReplyDelete