Thursday, January 21, 2016

Night Before the Unit Test

I feel fairly confident on my abilities to do well on this test. After looking back on my quiz I realized I made mistakes that could have been avoided if I had read the questions more closely. For this test I looked over my last quiz, did all of the online worksheets, read the book, and watched some videos. some links that helped me included:
Video 1
Video 2
Video 3
 Molarity Practice Problems
What is a Solution?
Saturated, Supersaturated, and Unsaturated

6 comments:

  1. These links were helpful! I especially liked the practice problems, they were a good tool to study with, and without them I don't think I would have done very well on this past test

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you were very prepared for the test and I hoped it all paid off for you. Great links by the way. I wish I would have seen them before the test, so they could have helped me study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your links were actually really helpful! I totally should of looked at them before the test. all my links were so similar but you got a good variety of everything we covered in class.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with Emma and Macy about how I wish that I had seen all of these links before the test! Now that I have looked at them, they seem really helpful and cover a lot of the topics that I remember seeing on the test. Hopefully these links helped you and I'll have to remember to check your blog before the next test for more links :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The links you provided were extremely helpful with what I needed to learn as what was ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I feel confident. I'm sure the unit exam shouldn't be too bad. These links are great and very helpful for studying!

    ReplyDelete